Last updated on April 4th, 2023
Gambling online is entering in a totally different world. And as a new world, has almost its own language. So if you are new in this you must take a look at casino glossary to not miss a thing of this amazing experience! The glossary of online casino is very easy to find. Let’s see some of the most often used terms for the online bettors.
- Advantage Player: is the bettor who can gain some legal advantage over the house.
- Bonus: no online casino glossary needed, is the extra founds that the platform offers to attract new bettors.
- Croupier: French term for the dealer, most often used in games like Blackjack, Baccarat or Roulette.
- Deposit: one of the most important terms in casino glossary, a deposit funding the platform by using the bank of your choice.
- Edge: The advantage over your opponent.
- Free Spins: The most in-game bonus
- George: The bettor who tips well. Don’t forget to tip!
- House: Term in the online casino glossary for casino
- Jackpot: The biggest prize in a slot or video machine.
- Kicker: The odd high card which defines the winner in a draw poker game.
- Live Dealer Games: Means that you play against a real dealer via real time video.
- Maximum/Minimum Bet: The biggest or smallest amount that you can bet.
- Multi-Player Game: Game that many players can take part in the same time.
- Net Winnings: Profit from a bet without the stake.
- Odds: The ratio of probabilities.
- Pigeon: Means a naïve or new bettor.
- RNG: In casino glossary the Random Number Generator, the program which is used to ensure random results for the games.
- Shark: Skilled or fearless bettor.
- Texas Hold’em: online casino glossary or not one of the most popular poker games.
- Wager: Other term for bet.