Last updated on April 12th, 2023
Play online Live Baccarat in New Jersey
Live baccarat is an increasingly popular game for online gamblers in the state of New Jersey. Baccarat is a casino game that is quite similar to blackjack, but with some important differences. Rather than getting as close as possible to 21 as with blackjack, baccarat players are required to get as close to nine as possible. While the regular online casino version of the game is entertaining enough, live baccarat offers players the closest possible thing to the real life casino experience. The best part of it all is, you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your home to get this fantastic experience. fa Below, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about live baccarat including where’s best to play it, the top variations, how to play it and some strategies you can use.
Best Online Casino in New Jersey for Live Baccarat
If you’re looking to play live baccarat online in New Jersey, then you’re in luck. The Garden State is jam packed with some of the biggest and best online casinos in the whole of the US. Whatsmore, each of these casinos have world class live casino products, some of which include baccarat in their selection of games. The best online casinos to play live baccarat in New Jersey are:
- BetMGM Casino – Live baccarat is available from 10 am to 4 am daily with minimum bets at $1.
- Golden Nugget Casino – Live baccarat is available 24/7, stakes range from $1 all the way up to $2,000 per bet.
- BetRivers Casino – Live baccarat is available from 11 am to 3 am daily; the minimum bet a player can place is $1.
Each of these established online casinos will also have their own generous new customer offer, so be sure to shop around and find the best bonus for you before going to play.
Top Live Baccarat Variations
When it comes to live baccarat variations that are available to players in New Jersey, you basically have the choice of two top providers – Evolution and Ezugi. From a rules and betting point of view, the games are practically the same, except the live feeds come in from different locations. The major difference between the two game variants comes with the side bets that are on offer. The most popular live baccarat game is probably the Ezugi Baccarat Dragon Bonus game. This game comes with an added Player/Bank bonus, giving you even more chances to win, which is likely the reason for its popularity. Your playing habits and the side bets that you like to place will ultimately dictate which online live baccarat game you prefer to play. What you will get regardless of the game you choose is a complete baccarat roadmap, giving you all of the relevant information to help you place your bets.
How to Play Live Baccarat with Real Dealers
If you’re used to playing baccarat at online casinos, then we’ve got some great news. Playing live baccarat is no different! The live version plays exactly the same as any other version you’ve played online, the only difference is that you’ve got a real life dealer there to deal out the cards. One thing that some players may find comforting is the fact that live baccarat offers real life odds of winning. Regular online casino games rely on a random number generator (RNG) to decide what cards are dealt and subsequently drawn throughout the game and this can lead to a lack of trust. The aim of the game remains the same, you bet on either the player or banker hand before the cards are dealt. Whichever hand is nearest to a total of nine is declared the winning hand. There are, of course, varying factors which could see additional cards drawn, but the total of the cards is the main focus of the game. In case regular live baccarat betting isn’t quite exciting enough, online live casinos also offer a choice of side bets to switch things up. With possible returns of up to 200:1, you can bet on some specific things to happen in the game such as that the live dealer will produce a Player Pair, Banker Pair, Perfect Pair, or Either Pair. Along with these alternative bets, you can go for Big and Small total bets. We’ll explain each below:
- The Player Pair and Banker Pair side bets win provided the first two cards dealt to the Player or Banker are a pair
- The Either Pair bet wins if the initial two cards on either the Banker’s or the Player’s hand make a pair
- The Perfect Pair bet wins if the first two Player’s or Banker’s cards form a pair of the same suit
- A bet on ‘Big’ will win if the total of the cards dealt to the Player and Banker makes 5 or 6
- A bet on ‘Small’ pays out if the total between the Player’s and the Banker’s hands is 4
Strategies to use in Live Baccarat
As with any form of gambling, be it online or in real life, there is no guaranteed way to win. However, there are certain strategies that you can use that can increase your chances to win. Some of the best live baccarat strategies include:
- Betting on the banker – if you’re not using any sort of recognized betting system, then your betting with the banker statistically gives you the best chance to win.
- Be aware of the commission – there is a commission to be paid of winning bets, so be aware of this before playing. This could tempt you to side with the “Player” bet over the “Banker” bet.
- Stay away from the tie – a tie is statistically the least likely outcome from a game of baccarat. If you don’t want to lose out long term, this bet is best to be avoided.
- Avoid the side bets – side bets are a great way to add an extra element of fun and excitement to a game of baccarat, but the odds are heavily in the house’s favour. If long term profit is your goal, avoid the side bets.
- Set a budget and stick to it – this is vital to any form of online gambling and playing live baccarat is no different. Decide what the maximum amount is that you’re willing to lose and do not exceed it.
If you follow these tips, you’ll be well on the way to enjoying live baccarat online with one of the many top casinos in New Jersey.