Last updated on August 7th, 2023
PaysafeCard Payment Method
PaysafeCard was initially developed in Austria and introduced to the public in 2000. The card is available to customers in Austria and elsewhere throughout the globe. This is essentially a prepaid debit card that can be used without linking to an existing checking or savings account. You may buy coupons at thousands of different online retailers using a PaysafeCard, a prepaid payment option. This encompasses legally sanctioned internet gaming and gambling. The e-voucher isn’t the only payment option; the PaysafeCard Mastercard is another viable choice. The use of PaysafeCard facilitates risk-free e-commerce transactions. Continue reading to find out more about Paysafe card and its payment method.
Which Online SportBooks offer PaysafeCard
Sports bettors frequently use prepaid card services because they provide a convenient option to limit their online wagering. For UK sports bettors who want to fund their accounts, Paysafe Card is one of the safest options. Here are some of the top gambling operators offering Paysafe Card as a payment method:
- BetMGM: For the most comprehensive and user-friendly access to a wide range of sports betting options, a BetMGM Sportsbook account is a must. BetMGM, a well-known company, offers a sleek interface and a user-friendly style on a dependable system. The end result is a trustworthy sportsbook that provides new customers with a free wager. When it comes to bonuses, the betting site mostly relies on the quality of the odds it offers. BetMGM Sportsbook allows for deposits with a variety of convenient banking options, including PaysafeCard.
- Bet365: Ever since its founding in 2000, bet365 has steadily grown into a global powerhouse in the gambling industry Bet 365 accepts a variety of deposit methods, including the convenient PaysafeCard. As if their welcome bonus weren’t enough, bet365 also has tons of other great deals for players to take advantage of across a wide range of sports. Bet365 has a cashout option and a bet builder for its customers. To prevent the risk of losing everything, you can “cash out” of your wager early and receive a lesser payout. Additionally, you have the choice to withdraw automatically if your potential winnings reach a predetermined amount.
- Unibet: Unibet is an authorized online sportsbook that is now accessible to residents of a number of U.S. states. Unibet is among the longest-running mobile sportsbooks in the industry, having launched in the late 1990s. Unibet welcomes first-time sports bettors with a risk-free initial wager of up to $500. Unibet makes it incredibly quick, simple, and accessible for clients to fund their accounts, place bets, and collect winnings.
- WynnBET: WynnBET is a formidable online sportsbook that dominates the industry in a number of key metrics. The sportsbook is one of the most rapidly expanding businesses in the country, and it is now legal in many jurisdictions. When it comes to betting options, the WynnBET Sportsbook provides a ton of them for punters to choose from. The futures markets are fantastic, and Wynn offers a wide variety of props to choose from in their sportsbook. WynnBET offers odds that are on par with, if not better than, those offered by other leading online sportsbooks. The sportsbook accepts a wide variety of payment methods, including Paysafe Card.
- Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars Sportsbook is a market leader because of its reliable, top-tier sports betting environment, which features in-play wagering. After the legalization of sports betting in the United States, Caesars was one of the first major operators to provide a web-based sportsbook. Caesars Sportsbook provides new customers with a large welcome bonus, in addition to other promotions. You should be able to locate the same offers no matter which state you reside. Caesars accepts a variety of payment types, including major credit cards, debit cards, and electronic wallets.
How we can Deposit Money in PaysafeCard
Paying using a PaysafeCard is a simple and convenient option for online casino players. This is due to the fact that it is a simple, fast, and straightforward procedure. If you want to get money into your casino account using Paysafe Card, just follow these easy steps:
- Purchase a PaysafeCard code: The PaysafeCard website or mobile app will help you locate the nearest location. If you pay using a code, you can use the full amount that appears on the card without worrying about any hidden costs.
- You should look for a reputable online betting site: To start playing at any of the top PaysafeCard-accepting casinos, just create a real account.
- Select PaysafeCard at the checkout: After logging into a casino account, the player should see a prominent deposit button. You may see the bank and your deposit choices if you click there. To proceed, select PaysafeCard from the drop-down menu.
- Input the code and the total amount: You’ll need to enter the 16-digit PIN number that came with your PaysafeCard on the deposit page. If you have more than one PaysafeCard code, you may usually deposit anywhere from £10 up to £1,000. Also, keep in mind that you can spend a portion of the sum from one code while leaving the rest for use in other payments.
How we can Withdraw Money in Paysafe Card
Unfortunately, the vast majority of online casinos do not accept withdrawals made using PaysafeCard. However, the provider provides a service called My PaysafeCard, which allows withdrawals to various casinos. Here are the steps to create the account:
- Open a My Paysafe Card account: Sign up for the service to have an easier time monitoring your accumulated PaysafeCard amounts. If you already have an account at the casino, you should use the same information to register here.
- Go to Checkout: To make a withdrawal using PaysafeCard, simply go to the cashier section of your chosen online casino.
- Withdraw your funds: Under normal circumstances, the withdrawal request would be processed within 24 hours. After that, the money will show up instantly in your My PaysafeCard account.
What we should know for PaysafeCard
The “MyPaysafeCard” app is another convenient option for managing your PaysafeCard account. This allows you to view your current amount, view past transactions, and add funds using a different PIN. Using the MyPaysafeCard app, you can make online payments from your mobile device even if you don’t have a bank account. You’ll also have full access to your spending habits and a detailed transaction history overview. An integrated QR code scanner for your PaysafeCard PINs is perhaps the best feature since it speeds up the procedure even further.