Last updated on May 8th, 2023
+$10,000 Main Event Seat Package
- Safe and reputable online poker brand
- Lots of games to choose from
- Generous bonuses
- Qualify for real WSOP events online
- Small player pool
- Support could be better
- Verification can be problematic
Must be 21+ T&Cs apply
Deposit / Withdrawal:4.7
Bonus and Offers WSOP
The WSOP welcome offer is up there with the very best in the online poker and casino world. New customers at WSOP can take advantage of a generous first deposit match bonus up to a maximum of $1,000, up to $100 in Free Play, Freeroll Tickets, and the chance to win a $10,000 Main Event Seat Package for 2023 WSOP! So, if you deposit $1,000 cash into your new account, you’ll get:
- A $1,000 bonus. The bonus will be paid out in increments as you earn Action Player Points (APPs) by participating in real money games. If your budget is a little more restricted, you can still get a $50 welcome bonus credited to your account by making the minimum withdrawal of $10 after signing up.
- $100 in Free Play credited to your account.
- Entry into a 2023 WSOP $10,000 Main Event Seat Package Drawing
- 2023 WSOP $10,000 Main Event Seat
- $500 travel spend
- 3-night hotel stay in Las Vegas, NV
- Seven Welcome Week Freeroll Tickets
Whether you’re a poker pro or a complete rookie, if you decide to take up the epic WSOP sign up package, it’s important that you first fully understand the terms and conditions associated with it. Luckily for you, we’ve done the hard work and outlined the key bits for you to know below:
- You must be at least 21 years of age or older to create an account and qualify for the welcome bonus
- You must be located in the state of New Jersey to participate in this promotion
- You must make a minimum deposit of $10 to qualify for a welcome bonus
- For the 100% deposit match bonus, you must opt in through the Promotions section of the website or app
- Bonuses will be paid out in $5 increments
- For every 50 Action Player points accumulated, a further $5 bonus will be released to your account
- The matched bonus funds must be unlocked within 90 days of the bonus being credited. Any remaining bonus not used within this time frame will be forfeited
- Free Play bonus will depend upon deposit amount as follows
- Deposit $10 – $250 to receive a $25 bonus
- Deposit $251 – $500 to receive a $50 bonus
- Deposit $501 – $999 to receive a $75 bonus
- Deposit $1,000 or more to receive a $100 bonus
- Bonus funds cannot be exchanged for cash, or withdrawn from your account
- Any funds withdrawn before a bonus has been unlocked will forfeit the bonus and any winnings attached to it
As well as that huge welcome bonus, you also have the chance to regularly win bonuses via the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program. The more you play, the more you can get back in bonuses. It’s tied to the rate at which you earn APPs by playing real money games on the platform and offers a rakeback percentage starting at 8% all the way up to 32%, which is hugely generous.
How to Signup in WSOP
In order to sign up for a new account with WSOP, you’ll either need to download their poker software to your Windows or MAC computer, or download the dedicated iOS or Android app for mobile and tablet devices. Once downloaded, launch the software or app and click the ‘Register’ button to begin the sign up process. From there, there’s 3 steps to take to create your new WSOP account:
- Step 1 – provide your personal information (full name and date of birth) and create a username and secure password for your account
- Step 2 – Confirm your country of residency, provide a mobile number and enter an answer for your security question
- Step 3 – Enter your full address, your SSN and a promotional code (if you have one). Click submit and you’re all done!
The software and mobile app uses geo-location, so only those who are located in New Jersey can access and play real money poker games online. You may also be asked to provide supporting documentation to verify your identity and that you are of legal age to gamble.
The World Series of Poker (WSOP) brand is easily one of the most recognized online poker platforms in the entire world. In the state of New Jersey, they are certainly the biggest poker provider in the market, but they don’t rest on their laurels. One of the key appeals of WSOP.com is that you can qualify for the real life World Series in Las Vegas, Nevada by playing qualifiers online. That’s something that is truly unique to this particular provider. If you’re thinking of creating an account with WSOP, but want to find out more, our comprehensive review has got you covered. Read on to find out more.
Payment Methods for WSOP
As you’d expect from one of the world’s leading online poker providers, you have a whole host of choices when it comes to banking options for your account. At WSOP, you can deposit into your account via the following methods:
- Online eCheck
- Credit/debit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express
- In person at the Caesars Casino cash cage in Atlantic City
All of these methods require a minimum deposit of $10. However, it’s worth noting that with a couple of these methods, credit/debit cards and PayNearMe, it’s not possible to withdraw from your online account.
Poker Room Info
Despite being infamous for online and real life tournaments, WSOP also offers a great selection of cash games, too. By sharing a player pool with 888poker, WSOP can also offer plenty of opportunities to get into real cash games regularly. It might not be first choice for those looking to play some of the more “exotic” poker games, but it offers your staple online poker games such as:
- Omaha Hi/Lo
You can play on tables for as little as $0.01/$0.02 and as high as $30/$60. This makes it the ideal place for beginners and experienced poker players alike to get their online poker fix. You can even qualify for real life WSOP tournaments via their satellite qualifiers, giving the platform even more appeal.
WSOP uses the same poker software as 888Poker. As such, it benefits from a solid base of tried and tested software. While WSOP in New Jersey is still currently running an older version of the software, it’s still superior to what most competitors have to offer. Whatsmore, there are plans in the works to roll out the innovative new Poker8 software in the near future. This will no doubt cement WSOP’s position as one of the leading online poker providers in the state of New Jersey.
Mobile App for WSOP
If you want to take your WSOP poker experience on the go, you can download the dedicated app on your iOS or Android device. You can rest assured you’ll be a quality, functioning product that won’t crash all of the time. WSOP utilizes the 888poker software, which is a reliable, tried and tested client. While it’s not as flash on the design front as some competitors, it still delivers the authentic online poker experience. They will likely update this software in the near future with the new Poker 8 software from 888poker, so watch this space.
Security and Customer Support in WSOP
With WSOP, you can play with peace of mind, knowing that your details and information are safe with one of the world’s leading online poker providers. In terms of customer support, the WSOP support team is on hand from 8am to 12am EST and can be contacted via live chat, email and phone. There is also a handy FAQs section designed to help you find the answer you need without having to contact the team.
SportsBook and Casino
It won’t surprise you to find that WSOP doesn’t have a sportsbook product on the market at the moment. More surprising is that they haven’t moved into the casino market, but never say never.