Last updated on April 4th, 2023
Mazooma is an e-wallet that focuses on handling financial transactions for legalized gambling sites in the US. It was designed to be used specifically for online gambling, making it a better option than most other payment options. Since its inception in 2009, Mazooma has been successfully processing payments for online games. Find out more about this online payment system, including how to make deposits as well as withdrawals in our review.
Best Online Casinos Using Mazooma
With the increasing acceptance of Mazooma as a payment method in online gambling, It can be challenging to determine which online casino to use. Hence, the reason why we’ve compiled a list of our recommend Mazooma-accpeting online casinos and sportsbook.
- Bet365 NJ: Bet365, established in 2000, is considered to be one of the most trusted online sportsbooks in the UK. Aside from operating in the UK, their operations span across a couple of areas in the US, including New Jersey. The online sports betting platform is the right place to go for punters with Mazooma as their most preferred payment method. Also, if you’re worried about safety and transparency, Bet365 has got you covered as they’re licensed by the British Gambling Commission.
- Unibet Sportsbook and Casino: This is another online betting platform to watch out for. Unibet Casino, with its extensive background in running both sportsbooks and casinos, is an obvious first choice. They created an app with the aim of improving players’ gaming experiences, and they achieved that. You can access gaming content via their app anytime and anywhere you are using your preferred payment option, Mazooma.
- Caesars Casino & Sportsbook: Players who prefer using Mazooma as their payment method will definitely enjoy the gaming content Caesars Casino & Sportsbook offers. This reputable online casino’s collection of games is vast, housing gaming products from several top developers.
- BetMGM NJ: The user-friendliness and design of the BetMGM app are among the reasons it made our list. You can access all their gaming products through their app, from slots to baraccat and blackjack. There is also an option to select your preferred method of payment, in this case, Mazooma.
- PointsBet NJ: It’s safe to say that PointsBet is a reliable online sportsbook, as it serves customers in different states around the US. Among the states in which they are active are New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, and Colorado. PointsBet’s collection of games spans across several sports, such as soccer, basketball, surfing, and darts. So, players of all kinds of payment options, including Mazooma, can enjoy the betting platform’s offerings.
- Golden Nugget Casino: Over the years, Golden Nugget Casino has established itself as a leader in the gaming business. Their current status is linked to the availability of games developed by a number of industry leaders. Golden Nuggets accepts a wide variety of payment options, including Mazooma and many others.
Best Online Sportsbook offering Mazooma
- Very tempting odds
- Great streaming platform and service
- Big offers for new bettors joining
- One of the best platform interface
- Fast bets settling
- One of the best customers service
- Not enough bonus for the existing players
- Some accounts got limited
- Offers unique wagering types not found elsewhere
- User-friendly app
- Wide range of bonuses for customers
- Excellent customer service
- Does not offer live streaming
- Possibility of losing more than your initial wager
- No opportunity for round robins or teasers
How we can Deposit Money in Mazooma
Mazooma deposits are made using a straightforward procedure. Before you can start playing your favorite slot games, there are a few hoops to jump through. It’s important to ensure that all the information you enter is correct so as to avoid future problems. Below, you’ll find the steps to take to make a real money deposit using Mazooma:
- Register and log in: First, you need to create an account with a reputable casino. During the registration process, you’ll be asked to fill in your personal details. Once that is done, you can proceed to create your account and log in.
- Make the deposit: Once you’ve gained access to the casino’s online platform, proceed to the cashier section. Now, you need to select your preferred payment method, which is Mazooma. Type in your details where indicated.
- Put down the cash sum you wish to deposit, and proceed to pay. Remember that there is usually a minimum deposit amount required in order to qualify for a bonus on your initial deposit.
How we can Withdraw Money in Mazooma
While not all online casinos support this form of withdrawing funds, those that do make it simple and quick. To withdraw your hard-earned money from a casino, just follow these simple steps:
- Making a withdrawal request: Enter your existing account details. To make a deposit, go to the “Cashier” or “Banking” section. Now, you need to make a request to withdraw your winnings. This can be done by selecting the payout or withdrawal tab. Decide how much you’d like to withdraw. Before requesting a withdrawal, make sure you’ve met the minimum wagering requirements. Choose your form of payment, which is the Mazooma Gateway payment system.
- Confirm your details and receive funds: You’ll be asked to provide your banking details in the required fields. Verify your identification if required, and wait for the transaction to be processed.
- The withdrawal process could be different for other online casinos. Contact the service’s help desk if you need clarification on any of the intermediate procedures. The length of time it takes to withdraw funds from Mazooma can take anywhere from one to three business days.
What we should know about Mazooma
Deposit and withdrawal procedures at Mazooma-supported online casinos are standard. Notwithstanding, you should know that not all Mazooma casinos will let you make deposits or cashouts using this method. Some online casinos enable you to make deposits and withdrawals, while others don’t. It’s good news that there are US-friendly online casinos that function as a two-way street for money transfers.