Last updated on April 5th, 2023
Skrill Payment Method
Founded in July 2001, Skrill is one of the most popular online payment methods in the United States (US) today. With Skrill people can make payments on online stores and gaming sites in more than 40 countries worldwide. Users fund their skrill accounts through debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers, and other payment methods. As a popular payment option, Skrill is an acceptable payment method at real money online casinos in the US. Skrill transactions are fast and the process is straightforward, making it a customer favorite for depositing and withdrawing funds from casinos. This article covers some of the best Skrill casinos out there and how to use this payment method at those casinos.
Which Online SportsBooks Offer Skrill
Since its establishment in 2001, a lot of online casinos have come to accept Skrill as a suitable payment method. As such, it’s very easy to find online betting sites that use Skrill as a secure payment method. Some of these Skrill sites include:
- Borgata Sports:This is one of the most popular sportsbook today, known for its great welcome bonuses and numerous betting options. A newbie can visit this sportsbook and start playing without stress because of its simple user interface. This online sportsbook will satisfy anyone that likes sports as they offer bets for popular and unpopular sports. So, fans can visit the site to bet on football, basketball, hockey, baseball, darts, and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Withdrawing from Borgata Sports is easy as they offer numerous banking options such as Paypal, PaySafe, online bank transfers, and Skrill.
- BetMGM Sports: Players can access BetMGM sports from any state in the United States, making it a very popular US betting site. They allow punters to bet on a wide variety of sports games and also offer live streaming capabilities. You can access this site from their online platform or from their Android and iOS mobile apps. Creating an account on this platform is straightforward. Bettors only require their email, a password, and some personal details like their Social Security Number (SSN) and address. Depositing or withdrawing funds from BetMGM Sports can be accomplished with debit cards and visa cards or e-payment platforms like Skrill.
- Unibet Sports: This is another popular online sportsbook, but one that is geared towards offering an easy experience for new bettors. So, Unibet Sports offers a user-friendly layout, various sports to bet on, and a generous welcome offer. During their 2019 international expansion initiative, Unibet Sports entered New Jersey, making them a favorite for bettors in the state. Bettors will need to be at least 21 to open an account with Unibet Sports. However, its account opening process is easy and only requires personal details like a full name, SSN, and home address. Interested individuals can access this site online or through their mobile app. Deposits and withdrawals on this site are available through many popular options. This includes bank transfers, debit or credit cards, Neteller, PayNearMe, and Skrill.
- Bet365 Sports: This online sportsbook is a popular betting platform that has been open to punters since 2000. Bet365 offers many sports for hardcore fans; ranging from football, horse racing, and basketball, to rugby and golf. They are also one of the few online sportsbooks to offer a great streaming service and a user-friendly interface. This sportsbook can be accessed from their online website or their mobile app. The registration process is easy and requires players to submit their SSN, full name, email, and address. Deposits and withdrawals can be completed in no time, as customers are free to use bank transfers, Paypal, and Skrill.
How We Can Deposit Money in Skrill
Skrill has always boasted of being a fast online payment platform, and this is visible when you use it in online casinos. As such, all deposits and withdrawals are completed in minutes. If you want to use this payment method in your favorite casino, you can follow the guide below:
- Sign Up: The sportsbook listed above are always available to players from the United States. So, just choose the one that catches your fancy and open an account with them.
- Select Skrill from the Deposit Page: When you’re done creating an account, visit the cashier page of that online casino. This option is usually available from the main menu, but you can also check the account section. When you find the cashier page, search for the ‘Skrill’ deposit option and click on it. You’ll then be required to log into your Skrill account to initiate a deposit.
- Confirm Your Deposit Information: There is always a chance to make a mistake when entering payment details online. Hence, most sportsbook require their customers to confirm their details before they can proceed to deposit funds. Once everything has been confirmed, your Skrill account will be debited immediately and the funds transferred within
How We Can Withdraw Money in Skrill
Making withdrawals to Skrill from an sportsbook is straightforward, just like its deposits. If your sportsbook supports Skrill, you can follow the guide below to make your withdrawals.
- Request a Withdrawal: To withdraw funds, you’ll need to visit their cashier page. Here, you’ll enter the amount that you wish to withdraw and choose the payment method, which is Skrill.
- Confirm Your Details: As soon as your withdrawal request goes through, you’ll be required to enter your Skrill account details. This includes an ID verification and undergoing a Know Your Customer (KYC) process. However, if you’ve made a Skrill withdrawal from that casino within 12 months, you won’t be asked for your account details.
- Process Withdrawals and Receive Funds: Withdrawals made using Skrill will be processed within 72 hours and the funds transferred when approval is given.
What we should know for Skrill
Skrill is one of the most efficient payment methods out there, and it offers rapid transaction speed. However, its costs may be too high for many punters. All transactions made using skrill attract a transaction fee of up to 1.9%, with a $20 cap.