Last updated on August 7th, 2023
PayPal Payment Method
Paypal is one of the most popular online payment methods worldwide, available in many countries and languages. Established in 1998, Paypal has paved the way for online money transfers between entities from different countries. You can use this payment method when you visit online shops, online casinos, and auction sites like eBay. Paypal is universally accepted as a payment method; that’s why it’s one of the most reliable payment methods for online casinos. Regardless if it’s a deposit or a withdrawal, this payment method can serve either purpose. Read ahead for the best online casinos that accept Paypal, and instructions on how to use Paypal on those sites.
Which Online SportsBook Offers PayPal
In the United States, there’s every chance that each online casino that you visit will accept Paypal as a payment method. Paypal is secure and trustworthy; as such, it’s accepted by several top casinos like those listed below:
- Caesar Sportsbook. This sportsbook is a popular name in the online betting industry as it has been around for a long time. Even though Caesar Sportsbook is an old name, the user interface of the site is elegant and easy to understand. If you’re a fan of basketball, football, golf, and other popular sports, you’ll like this sportsbook. Caesar Sportsbook offers an online platform and a betting app that Android and iPhone users can download. As long as you are above 18 years, you can open an account on this betting platform. The available payment methods for this platform include PayNearMe, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and Paypal.
- Bet365. If you are looking for a newbie-friendly sportsbook that offers great streaming services, then Bet365 is what you need. New users enjoy many bonuses and benefits when they join this betting platform. The sports available for wagers on Bet365 include football, basketball, golf, tennis, rugby, and horse racing. Opening an account on Bet365 is straightforward as you’ll only require your email, a password, and some personal information. To place wagers, you’ll need to deposit funds and you can do this through Paypal, debit cards, and ApplePay. Withdrawals are made through Paypal, ApplePay, debit cards, and bank transfers.
- Borgata Sportsbook. With a generous welcome offer, reliable customer support, and many games to choose from, newbies will love Borgata Sportsbook. Borgata Sportsbook is a betting platform that offers an easy-to-use interface, along with an inviting site design. This platform is available on the web or through their mobile app for iPhone and Android users. With Borgata Sportsbook, you can bet on the Premier League, the Bundesliga, or the Serie A as a soccer fan. Basketball fans, football fans, tennis fans, tennis fans, and golf fans can also wager on various sporting events. Deposit and Withdrawals are conducted using Paypal, Skrill, PaySafe, and online bank transfers.
- BetMGM Sports. This is one of the biggest sportsbooks in the United States (US), one that has worked with Party Poker and Ladbrokes. BetMGM Sports offers a live-streaming feature for many sporting events and a wide variety of sports for bets. This includes football, golf, basketball, and baseball. BetMGM Sports is available on the internet, through their website, or a dedicated mobile app. Opening an account on this platform requires your email, Social Security Number (SSN), contact number, and some personal details. Paypal, Skrill, and debit/credit cards are some of the acceptable payment methods for this site.
- UniBet Sports. This betting platform is one that’s dedicated to providing the best online experience for US bettors. They do this through their Kambi sports betting software. UniBet Sports allows you to bet on football, boxing, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), baseball, and other sports. You can visit UniBet Sports through their online platform or their mobile app to open an account. Opening an account requires your Social Security Number, email address, password, and other personal information. Deposits and Withdrawals on this platform are made using Neteller, Skrill, bank transfers, debit/credit cards, and Paypal.
How We Can Deposit Money in PayPal
Paypal has developed its deposit processes over the years, making it very easy for all customers. If you are ready to use Paypal to deposit funds into your casino account, you can follow the guide below:
- Sign Up with an Online Casino: If you are based in the US, the casinos listed above are your best bet for an exciting gaming experience. So, select one and open an account with them.
- Select Paypal from the Deposit Page: The next thing to do after creating an account is to visit the cashier page. This page offers various payment methods for that casino and is usually available on the main menu. When you get to the cashier page, select ‘Paypal’ as your deposit method.
- Confirm Your Account Information: You’ll need to provide your Paypal login details after selecting it as a payment method. You can then enter the funds that you wish to withdraw and confirm the transaction. After going through a brief authentication process, your funds will be processed and deposited in your casino account.
How We Can Withdraw Money in PayPal
As long as an online casino offers Paypal as a deposit method, it’ll also be available for withdrawals. You can use the guide below to withdraw funds from your casino account:
- Request a Withdrawal: You’ll need to visit the cashier page once more and select Paypal as your withdrawal method.
- Confirm Your Details: The next thing would be to enter your account details and authenticate the request.
- Process the Withdrawal and Receive Your Funds: After the withdrawal request has been authenticated, it will have to be approved by the online casino. This approval process may take some time, but after that, the funds will be immediately transferred.
What We Should Know for PayPal
Among the many payment methods out there, Paypal is one of the fastest. It’s also one of the few payment methods where you can cancel a transaction, as long as it’s still pending anyways. If you’re using Paypal, be prepared for a transaction fee of up to 3.49%.