Last updated on December 2nd, 2022
PayNearMe Payment Method Review
PayNearMe is a secure payment method that allows individuals to visit specific retail stands to fund their online casino and sportsbook accounts. These retail stands are scattered around the United States (US), specifically in Family Dollar locations and 7-Elevens. This payment is meant specifically for online betting, and it’s popular in states where betting is legal like Delaware and Nevada. Although PayNearMe provides a private method of funding a gambling account, it’s only available in the US. Punters just visit a PayNearMe retail stand and provide the cash that they want to transfer into their casino or sportsbook account. This article offers a guide on how to use this payment method at the top online bookmakers and casinos in the US.
Which Online Casinos Offer PayNearMe
PayNearMe is a novel idea for depositing funds into your betting or casino account, and many online casinos accept this payment method. Some of the top operators that you allow deposits from this payment method include:
- WynnBet Sportsbook and Casino. This is a famous online sportsbook and casino from an even more famous parent company, Wynn Resorts. WynnBet is a great option for new punters and anyone that enjoys innovative gambling features. On this site, punters can wager on moneylines, parlays, runlines, and many online casino games. WynnBet offers the usual online platform and a mobile app for punters that want to play on the go. Registration with this operator is easy as you’ll need your email, phone number, Social Security Number (SSN), and other personal information. Various deposit methods are accepted by this online casino such as PayNearMe, Paypal, and credit/debit cards.
- Caesar Sportsbook. If you’re a fan of big screens, you’ll enjoy Caesar Sportsbook since the desktop version of their site is spectacular. Nevertheless, they still have a mobile app for individuals that would love to place bets when they’re on the go. This betting platform allows punters to bet on basketball, soccer, baseball, football, golf, and other popular sports. As long as you are above 18, you can get yourself a Caesar Sportsbook account. Opening an account on this platform requires your email address, name, and other personal details like your SSN. Deposits into this casino are made through PayNearMe, credit/debit cards, and Paypal, while withdrawals are made through Paypal.
- PointsBet. This online sportsbook was established in Australia in 2015; it only came to the US in 2019. Since it entered the betting market, PointsBet has established itself as a user-friendly platform. Bettors can access this site from its mobile app or online platform. PointBet offers numerous betting options like Moneyline bets, parlay bets, or point spread bets. They also offer unique betting options that you might not find in many online casinos in the US. Users deposit funds into this staking platform through PayNearMe, debit/credit cards, and online banking channels.
- UniBet. There are only a few sites that invest in a user-friendly interface, and UniBet is one of them. This site offers a wide range of sports betting and casino gaming options for punters in the USA. Moneyline bets, teaser bets, runline bets, and a variety of other betting markets are available on this platform. If you love poker, slots and other online casino games, this is a trusted site. UniBet allows adults to open accounts with them as long as they submit their email, SSN, address, full names, etc. Bettors can make their deposits through Paypal, PayNearMe, Skrill, bank transfers, and debit/credit cards. Withdrawals are available through other methods except PayNearMe.
- BetMGM Sportsbook and Casino. If you’re looking for an online sportsbook or casino that’s widespread and popular in the US, you should consider BetMGM Sports. This site offers live streaming capabilities, an online platform, and a mobile app for iPhone and Android users. They also offer generous welcome bonuses that new users will appreciate. Opening an account on the BetMGM platform requires you to be an adult. After which, you’ll have to provide your SSN, email address, full name, contact number, and other personal details. If you’re in a state where online betting is legal, you can use PayNearMe to transfer funds to your casino or sportsbook account. If not, you can use Skrill, Paypal, and your debit/credit cards.
Which are the Online Sportsbooks offer PayNearMe
How We Can Deposit Money in PayNearMe
PayNearMe is an innovative idea that allows for quick payments into online betting accounts. If you want to fund your casino or bookie account, you can use this guide to get started:
- Sign Up: The online casinos and sportsbooks listed above are some of the best options for bettors residents in the US. So, if you want to use PayNearMe, you’ll have to choose a platform for playing your favorite games.
- Visit a PayNearMe Retail Location: You can only make deposits using PayNearMe when you’re at a PayNearMe retail location. You’ll be required to provide your casino or bookie account details for the payment to be made.
- Confirm the Receipt of Your Funds: After providing your account details, you’ll need to provide the funds that you wish to transfer. You’ll receive confirmation of the transfer from your casino or sportsbook within 30 minutes.
How We Can Withdraw Money in PayNearMe
For now, PayNearMe is only available as a deposit option. However, the PayNearMe team has planned to provide a withdrawal option through a collaboration with Pin4. This partnership with Pin4 will make the withdrawal of online casino funds possible from Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) in the US.
What We Should Know for PayNearMe
PayNearMe is primarily a payment method for online gambling accounts. So, if you use this electronic transfer method to fund your casino or sportsbook account, you’ll need to consider another withdrawal method. PayNearMe is mostly restricted to US states where betting is legal. So, if you are not a resident in such a state, you might not find a PayNearMe retail point. When you are making a transfer of funds using PayNearMe, you’ll need to visit that retail location in person. Only cash payments can be used for PayNearMe, and there is a $500 deposit limit. This deposit method also attracts transaction fees that could reach $5.99 per deposit.